Saturday, December 15, 2007

Chace Crawford is a diva bitch? And kinda gay?


From Lainey Gossip

Who knew? Chace, you used to be my favorite crush on Gossip Girl. The way you kissed Blair so passionately in the elevator in the second episode cemented my lustful feelings for you. First, you were seen out with that hick, Carrie Underwood, then cheating on said hick, with Leighton Meester (which you then denied, even though there were witnesses) Now this. Chace, I could handle the gayness, because ours would be a courtly love, never to be consumated. Forever to be a Madonna and Rupert, Cher and Christian situation. (with the above picture, seriously how could I have not have known?) Though I love divas, and bitches, you, Chace, cannot pull it off, for you are not that talented. And in front of sick kids? During Christmas of all times? That's not just diva bitchyness, that's just major douchery.

Sigh. I guess it's time to move in on Penn Badgley. Look out Blake Lively.

No comments: